Japanese Incense – Forest Of Flowers
Japanese Incense Sticks | Karin | Forest of flowers | ‘Harmony’
The KARIN range * of Japanese incense sticks offer traditional fragrances inspired by the 10th century novel ‘Tale of Genji’ (historically known as the world’s first novel, and still in print today). This range is subtle, noble, luxurious and refined – reflecting the books focus on olfactory culture.
Forest of flowers is a warm and welcoming incense – with Daphne flower and Cinnamon top notes above a background of Sandalwood. Use to encourage and develop Harmony.
Ingredients inc. Cercidiphyllum japonicum (Katsura), Santalum spicatum (Australian Sandalwood), Cinnamomum zeylanicum (cinnamon from Ceylon), Citrus sinensis (Citrus from Oranges). All aromatic ingredients are IFRA approved.
Key Word: Harmony
- Flat box of +/- 40 incense sticks with slip cover
- Each stick approx. 136mm long – just over 5.25 inches
- Burn time approx. 30 minutes each
- Ships with a porcelain incense holder (design varies)
- Made in Japan by a traditional incense manufacturer