All of our Native American jewellery is ethically sourced and Fair Trade. Wilde Ones endeavours to consistently handpick the finest pieces from the best Native American artists. To that effect, we have been traveling to Arizona, New Mexico, California and Mexico every year since 1987. It is our pleasure to not only satisfy our customers with top quality products but also nurture strong healthy long-lasting relationships with our incredibly talented Native American craftsmen and craftswomen.
Harold Smith Turquoise Bear Pendant
Drop length: 55 mm
Handmade and signed by Zuni artist Harold Smith in New Mexico
Healing with Turquoise: Turquoise balances and aligns all the chakras, stabilising mood swings and instilling inner calm. It is excellent for depression and exhaustion, it also has the power to prevent panic attacks. Turquoise promotes self-realisation and assists creative problem solving.
The bear has several meanings that will inspire those who have this animal as totem:
- The primary meaning of the bear spirit animal is strength and confidence
- Standing against adversity; taking action and leadership
- The spirit of the the bear indicates it’s time for healing or using healing abilities to help self or others
- The bear medicine emphasises the importance of solitude, quiet time, rest
- The spirit of the bear provides strong grounding forces