All of our Native American jewellery is ethically sourced and Fair Trade. Wilde Ones endeavours to consistently handpick the finest pieces from the best Native American artists. To that effect, we have been traveling to Arizona, New Mexico, California and Mexico every year since 1987. It is our pleasure to not only satisfy our customers with top quality products but also nurture strong healthy long-lasting relationships with our incredibly talented Native American craftsmen and craftswomen.
Bear Claw Bracelet
37 mm width
Ethically sourced Bear Claw (bears shed their claws as part of their ageing process)
Wrist circumference: 16.5 cm
Navajo artist: G.
In the kingdom of spirit animals, the bear is emblematic of grounding forces and strength. This animal has been worshiped throughout time as a powerful totem, inspiring those who need it the courage to stand up against adversity. As a spirit animal in touch with the earth and the cycles of nature, it is a powerful guide to support physical and emotional healing.
The bear has several meanings that will inspire those who have this animal as totem:
- The primary meaning of the bear spirit animal is strength and confidence
- Standing against adversity; taking action and leadership
- The spirit of the the bear indicates it’s time for healing or using healing abilities to help self or others
- The bear medicine emphasizes the importance of solitude, quiet time, rest
- The spirit of the bear provides strong grounding forces