Zuni Quam Black Bear
20 x 45 mm
Zuni artist: Andres Quam
In the kingdom of spirit animals, the bear is emblematic of grounding forces and strength. This animal has been worshiped throughout time as a powerful totem, inspiring those who need it the courage to stand up against adversity. As a spirit animal in touch with the earth and the cycles of nature, it is a powerful guide to support physical and emotional healing.
The bear has several meanings that will inspire those who have this animal as totem:
- The primary meaning of the bear spirit animal is strength and confidence
- Standing against adversity; taking action and leadership
- The spirit of the the bear indicates it’s time for healing or using healing abilities to help self or others
- The bear medicine emphasizes the importance of solitude, quiet time, rest
- The spirit of the bear provides strong grounding forces
Metaphysical Properties: Jet’s powerful protection energies are said to ward off evil, negativity, as well as psychic attacks. Jet is considered one of the most powerful absorbers of “negative energy” not just around one but within one as well (such as depression).